|price list for translations
- Minimum fee per job: CZK 1,000.
- Consecutive interpreting for closed groups: CZK 750 an hour.
- Consecutive interpreting for open audiences: CZK 1,000 an hour.
- Voiceover: CZK 2 a word.
- Travel: either arranged by customer or flat rate CZK 200 within Liberec, Czech Republic, + CZK 14 per kilometer of distance by road (includes idle time and is independent of transport method) or documented costs.
- Idle time: CZK 450 an hour (does not apply to travel time).
- Short notice time: CZK 1,000 if under eight hours minus CZK 50 for every further eight hours until it is zero (if over 160 hours).
- Weekend or holiday work: up to 20% (nominal 10%).
- Preparation, such as document study: CZK 500 an hour.
- Compensation for health risk conditions: no limit.
- Interpreting or idle time is incremented by quarter hours begun.
- For more information, such as on discounts, see payment conditions.